Friday, November 16

Pase...


Lady Brown



Crush a coal to a diamond

Eyes forever shining

Your beauty alone inspire a niggah to rhyming

Thinking of the better things in life

Thinking of how I could persuade you to become my wife

Hand in hand as we floating over tropical sands

You my lady, Im ya man

So let's futher advance to the next scene

Me sleeping next to you resting

You are the personification of all God's blessings

Coming to me in just one physical being

One physical dream that i wanna redeem

You're voluptuous

Sweet caramel brown honeydew

Satin skin smooth to the touch, what a ni***'d do

So sensual

Her smile like a chemical extract of perfection

Rare mineral

She smell like a happy birthday on a thursday

Quiet time love sleep in I wake early



[chorus:]

Honey brown with the long black hair

Teasing me with a kiss and a stare

Slight touch and you taking me there

So fine and it just ain't fair

So beautiful and so d*** rare



[verse 2:]

She's angelic and energetic

Using sex as a weapon

I reckon that I'm confessing

Her body is just a blessing from God down to earth

She needs to be in a church to prove that

We didn't spawn from fish but God's work

Hurts to see her clothed cause her body beholds

Secrets untold valued like platinum and gold

For she is the key to open my mind to see

The energy that radiates from the gates of heavenly bliss

I reminisce over a touch and a kiss

While you fu***** a bi*** I go make love to my miss

Never scandalous

It unanimous that the how I handled it

Lights off and candle lit rooms and glamorous

Yo', I call you love sexual you look edible

Parallel snuggle up close intellectual

In a rendezvous who are you in wrap hairdo

No makeup in jean shorts open toe shoe

I wanna hold you mold your soul I behold you

Know you better than myself never own you

But keep you never leave you

I beseech you

Gods gift to man is you wearing a see through

Riding seadoos in atlantic ocean

Causing commotion

Lay you down going through the motions

Keep ya skin soft lotions got me coasting

Down pretty round brown thighs the candles low lit



[chorus:]

Honey brown wit the long black hair

Teasing me with a kiss and a stare

Slight touch and you taking me there

So fine and it just ain't fair

So beautiful and so damn rare



[verse 3:]

Look at this agreeable

Delightful, delectable

Unforgettable

So sweet she may be edible

She needs a pedestal to step out of heaven you ready boo

Never hypothetical you factual and magical

F*** theatrical

Baby girl because you actual

Physically your chemistry is so mathematical

Had to use academics to define your spirit

You lifting my limits

Your name off my tongue is a lyric

She's a compilation of my minds representation

Of a representative

Representing an excellent revelation of time and dedication

Never impatient

She know the deal

Revealed herself to me

So I can see her heavenly ways

Her heavenly gaze

And plus it don't hurt that she has an a** for days

So as we lay I reminisce on the day that we met

Please God never let me forget



-Lady Brown By Pase Rock and The Nujabes





I know that I already have a lyrics section of the blog but this one really got to me today. I find it romantic in a weird way. It's like he had an exact girl in mind when he wrote this. It's beautiful.



No comments: