Friday, November 16

Toddlers and Thieves

I read a quote today on Fashionista.com that changed my perspective on sneakers:


"...When does a woman stop wearing sneakers? Is there ever an age limit? A prohibitive space? Last year, Voguette Lauren Davis told me, 'My mother always said that the only people who run are children and thieves. So why would you ever need sneakers?' Stacy London from What Not To Wear agreed - okay for the gym, probably not for most women over 20..."

Even though I am still in my teens, I find sophisticated dressing to be essential. A mix of comfortable and chic is extremely important in New York. So here lies the burning question:


When is it appropriate to wear sneakers and when is enough simply enough?
I'm really into these though. The length is perfect to keep you warm and the color, appropriately called "Banana" will keep you from looking like the masses.

Love,

CD

1 comment:

karega said...

i can c y u spend so much time bloggin even whn u hav 8 page papers.:)ur really good at it.i never gota chance to really read it all the way thru til tonite but ....wow.its like the electronic u.good insight into u.to help wit wht i dont kno or get.love it almost as much as its creator...-cookie cake(sry its a general comment on a specific blog but im not to blog savy but really in to urs