Wednesday, December 12

ANTM

I have a secret you guys...

I haven't watched this season of America's Next Top Model.

Terrible right? I know, I know. I just have a hard time watching these girls compete in the most insane fashion spreads only to not be taken seriously in the real fashion world. So many designers don't want talking mannequins, they just want mannequins. But in case you disagree you can catch the season finale tonight on the CW.


I like the girl with the blunt bangs, so hopefully she'll win. Her hair is pretty. lol
-CD
(A.K.A The Only Teen To Not Watch ANTM)
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG... are u serious?!?!

i want to totally slap u silly... but i agree, they aren't truly taken seriously... they get jobs, but have u seen any of them modeling during ANY fashion week? No. They do charity events, and ads for Southpole... =/

its a shame... but its GREAT TV... lol

(^__^)