Thursday, January 24

Sartorialist Party

This is what I live for:
The most fashionable group of people I've ever seen in one place.


Amazing knee highs in an unexpected sherbet color.
They analyzed that picture for about 10 minutes. It was fab to hear.
"M" in the gallery next door.
I like the picture because it conceals his identity and still shows his style.
Let me know if you hate it M...
This is what I wore (imagine a beret, because it was tres frois):

Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Bebe
Scarf: Vintage
Clutch: Vintage
Tights: idk
Shoes: BCBG
Grey Cape (not pictured): Vintage
The exhibit was packed but still so interesting. If you haven't seen his website please feel free to check out the gallery to the right of the page. Drinks and copies of Scott's best work were handed out along with the most fashion inspiration that Danzier Projects could contain.

Cross your fingers for more fun adventures!

-CD

No comments: