Friday, November 9

Today we're taking an outing to the Museum of Modern Art. M and I were going to go later in the day but changed my mind. It's raining. Boo.

Anyway, I've been looking into the exhibits and decided that I want to see everything. Since that's not realistic, I'm leaning towards this:




The Echo (study for Bathing Places, Asnières). 1883. Conté crayon on paper

At the Concert Européen. c. 1886–88. Conté crayon and gouache on paper
Besides that, I'm open for any exhibit. I don't expect to be disappointed. I've heard nothing but great things about MoMA (and the fact that it's free on Fridays). Hopefully the rain will deter some people from coming so I wont be stuck in a crowd.
On another note, if you are interested in becoming the Boy of the Week or the Covet Muse of the Week just send me an email. I can be reached at covetdeschanel@aol.com.



Playlist of the Day:



Good Morning- Kanye West
Big Girl- Mika
The Way She Dances- N.E.R.D.
Ye Yo- Erykah Badu
Question Existing- Rihanna
Loving You- Minnie Ripperton
(Yeah, it's one of those days...)


Love,
CD

No comments: